High school seniors and their families have many time consuming and complicated obligations! Therefore, I am pleased to offer a single 400.00 package that includes 16 final jpeg portrait files for you to keep forever, which provides an excellent value at approximately 25.00 per image. No client will ever feel pressured to place an order for prints and other products after the session. My senior portrait package in 2018 includes the following:
- An optional preliminary meeting ahead of the photo shoot at any Novi coffee shop of the client's choosing, to discuss what the senior is looking for in the shoot.
- A choice of carefully selected shooting locations (link)
- 2-2/12 hours of photo shoot time, with the senior deciding how many potential outfit changes he or she would like to have within that time period.
- Several hours of post processing (including touch ups for blemishes, under eye circles, stray hairs, etc., as well as artistic film effects.)
- Other select props that the senior may wish to borrow for the photo shoot will be available. Seniors should feel free to bring their own props, if they wish, such as band instruments.
- A memory stick with the final jpegs of the best, most flattering 16 shots from the photo shoot, which you can use however you like. Creative Photo Effects LLC will own the copyright, but as long as the photos are for personal use only, no restrictions will be placed on using the files to place print or product orders anywhere you choose.
- A private portfolio online to share with family and friends, and a convenient shopping cart if you or other family or friends wish to order prints offered at an affordable price. The shopping cart will automatically show up in the gallery; however, there is no obligation to order if you prefer to send your files elsewhere.
A video slideshow, similar to the samples seen on this website and set to licensed music, is included. This video may be shared on social sites, and it makes for a perfect highlight at graduation parties.
What is not included:
- Studio portraits, including the yearbook head shot. Most high schools work with a studio that can provide a head shot for a modest amount, as do many local studios such as Portrait Innovations in Northville at 8 Mile and Haggerty. They can create a studio shot set to your school yearbook’s exact specifications for prices staring at 20.00. Students can be mindful of their school’s deadline and use the studio of their choosing for this often more formal photo, and then relax and schedule their outdoor photo shoot with Creative Photo Effects any time throughout the year.
- Products such as announcements and photo books. A set of jpeg files, as discussed above, are included in the one time photo shoot fee, so clients can upload the photos to any number of different photo sites, such as Costco, Shutterfly,MPix, Snapfish, etc. to order a wide variety of products starting immediately after the files are received. A huge advantage to this one time package price is that clients will enjoy the convenience of having their jpeg files to place unlimited orders in the years to come!
- Hair and makeup are not included, but may be an option to consider for images that celebrate this once in a lifetime milestone.
- Raw files from the photo shoot are not included.
[ Return ]